- New distribution collaboration with Food for the Poor Jamaica. A part from the identification of people in need and distribution, Food for the Poor also takes care of the long-term support of receivers. This is a major advantage for JAMobility, helping in making our efforts even more sustainable.
- No specific fundraising campaigns. This is partly due to the organizational changed mentioned above. And partly due to the fact, that we had enough general donations in Switzerland and the U.S. to order the fifth container and distribute wheelchairs number 2’201 – 2’750.
- Fundraising campaigns with the schools in Gals, Jens and Bellmund.
- Donation by the municipality of Bellmund.
- Distribution of the 4th container by our team in collaboration with the Errol Rattray Association.
- Benefit dinner in Reconvillier, October 2014
- Collected enough donations to send container number three with 550 wheelchairs. Again, a team of U.S. and Swiss JAMobility members put the wheelchairs together and distributed them to Jamaican people.
- Enough money collected to deliver the second container. Assembly and distribution of 500 wheelchairs in Jamaica.
- First container delivered to Jamaica. A team of Swiss and U.S. people assembled 550 wheelchairs and distributed them to people in need.
- Booth during the Junior Kelly concert at KuFa, Lyss.
- Successful art show at Schnyder Areal, Biel.
- Website Launch
- Foundation of the non-profit association Five2035 to support the JAMobility project.